For Job Seekers
Imagine Possibilities works with a variety of employers throughout Washington County!
We have an excellent track record of helping people with all abilities with their desire for long-term successful employment!
To begin your journey with Imagine Possibilities contact Rena@imaginepossibilities.net or call 503-649-6110 and ask for Rena.
The Employment program at Imagine Possibilities helps businesses hire and train qualified job seekers with disabilities. Imagine Possibilities matches businesses’ needs with qualified job seekers and assists with employee training and retention. Supported Employment is an important part of Imagine Possibilities’ belief: true independence and choice in life comes from connections, families, friends, and places that are important to us!
Developing Career Goals
- Explore job preferences and interests
- Develop an individualized career plan
- Help write a resume and polish interview skills
- Assist with benefits counseling
Making the Match
- Introduce the employee to the potential business
- Create a career Portfolio
- Assist with the interview
On-site Training & Orientation
- Dress for success
- Work with the employee to ensure there is a thorough understanding of the new position
- Assist with tailoring the job to reflect the skills and assets of the employee
- Continue to provide assistance as needed
- Assist with ongoing career goals
Who is Eligible?
- Individual with a disability
- Desire to work
- Access to Transportation (i.e. Metro, Access, rides, etc.)
- An active Vocational Rehabilitation Referral
What is the Next Step?
- Contact us to discuss services and ask questions
- Schedule a meeting and informational tour with Imagine Possibilities
- Complete an intake form
DHS Employment First:
Oregon Vocational Rehabilitation: